Friday 27 November 2015

I was doing a kind of "treasure hunts" in my laptop (so i opened folders of folders) and i did found priceless gems. I dont even know why i have all of these but i found many screenshots of bbm from a boy who used to say "i love you", "i wanna be your second boyfriend", "darling, what are you doing?", "i wanted to kiss you", "why dont you replied my messages?", "youre so cute, im glad youre my girlfriend", "if i love someone i wouldnt lie", "im falling in love you, i really am, believe me", "youre so beautiful, dont leave me", "muach", those kind of bbm.

It was around 2012, i think, or 2011(?), i forgot. I was having a serious relationship back then and i told him to not flirting with me like million times but he didnt stop sending me those kind of bbm. 

He once used my picture for his bbm display picture, and help me made a swishmax for my school project that ended with a sentence saying "jelek biarin, yang penting i love you".

 This boy even made my ex boyfriend jealous because he still texted me and made my ex asked me to change my phone number (ya i gave him my number because i knew that he wasnt really flirting with me, he was kind of joking (he was a playboy back then. I knew that he flirted with many girls and im one of them), and eventhough he was serious, i knew i would never fall for him because as i told you i was having a serious relationship and also im a faithful girl, and this boy wasnt my type because i hate playboys, and im just trying to be friendly with him because he was funny).

What romanticly funny is that this boy who (jokingly) called me "my girlfriend" almost everyday back then and i never imagine to have a relationship with (because most of the time all of the boys who was flirted with me stopped when i told them that im having a relationship and always ended up being no one (and once again i told you this boy wasnt my type, we were just had fun, i treat him as my brother. He wasnt even seriously flirted with me though)), is now the man who im kissing goodnight everyday and im deeply in love with. He is now the man that im proud to have, he is now the man that im crazy in love with, he is now the man who driving me mad because he always pissed me everyday. 

I still cant believe these flirting bbm chats from a boy called "yusuf ariyanto" that im seeing now in my laptop is the same boy that im dating right now. We were even have a normal friendship for 1 year eventhough sometimes you still flirted with me and as i broke up with my ex i replied with the same kind of flirty texts to you because hey, we both knew those were only jokes. I still cant believe why we are now having this real boyfriend-girlfriend relationship and we both really falling in love with each other when the first 1 month of our relationship we didnt even have any feeling for each other and we were not really into this relationship as you were jokingly asked me to be your girlfriend and i was jokingly said "yes" (we both found out this ridiculous truth after 2-3 months of our relationship when we are having a late night phone call).

And as i still remember this stories and for all of these unbelievably romantic moments, i am forever grateful.

Lots of love,
Fryna

P.s: below are some of the screenshots i took. Sorry if i attached so many pictures here. Still a lot more picture in my laptop though haha
























0 comments:

Post a Comment